Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, October 22, 2012 - Was I Dreaming or Awake?

This week I was super tired and we worked until I just couldn't take it any more. Relaxing today was a very much welcome thing within my week and this week should be the same way. WE actually reached our goal of 14 other lessons this week which was great and very welcomed! Very few people wanted to hear but the few that did seem to have some promise. It just so happened that we had two investigators in church this week.

One is a lady who has the only video rental store here in my area and she is super sweet. Yet she has been passing through a difficulty in her marriage and just needed a little bit of  the gospel. I made her a promise that if she would come to chruch she would recieve an answer to the problem she is having and it happened!! Can you believe it? I thought I was dreaming! Yet I sure am glad that I wasn't and now she said she felt like she was at home and that this was the place to be and promised to visit again but is a little hesitant because of the religion she goes to but the good part is that no matter what the Lord will prepare the hearts of his children and who do better than he could? No ONE!

The second is an employee of our Bishop.  He is 17 years of age and he loves the church and he will come again, so two dates of baptism here we come! I am super excited for what the Lord has planned to happen this week for us and we will be glad to see His hand in the things that we will be doing this week. HE really sent his armies of angels to help us this week and I expect nothing more and nothing less this week and all the weeks to come!

Love you all!!!!

Elder Kyle John Hendrixson

No comments:

Post a Comment