Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Written May 2, 2012

"I want you guys to know that without a super strong testimony no one would ever serve a misison, but it is these missionaries that keep going their eitire missions who really get the most and I know that is how I want to be.  My family is who taught me how to never give up and how to finish strong and also to do it right the first time."

"Man, it has gotten cold here too and these houses hold out the cold like a cardboard box with 4 windows!  Needless to say I wil probably be guying a coat before it get sany colder.  I hate getting out of bed int he morning to study!  The studying is not the problem, cause I really love the studying, but it's the cold and the tired.  I am sleeping more than I ever have here and I am still dragging my sorry butt out of bed ...  if I get up on time I am just super tired all day."

No comments:

Post a Comment