Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, July 23, 2012

"Wow I am super short on time today. I had a lot of stuff from the mission to read so I am going to have to type super fast and abbreviate.!!

This weeek was a good week and thank goodness we had a tour of the mission with Seventy Claudio M. Costa who came and gave us some of the best training of my entire life but I cant tell cause it is top secret!

We had five days of just money for lunch so I mean I got my fiber in! ;) Just kidding but I did live on my own cooking which I mena I am a good cook but I prefer when other people make it. My companion wont eat my food it is too spicy for him!

WE met some really awesome people.

I finished the book of Matthew and man it was super great! Also I think the sermon on the mount was my favorite part but really chapter 27 hit me like a freight train it was great! Also I got a hair cut and I look good! :)"

No comments:

Post a Comment