Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, July 30, 2012

"This week was interesting. We did a lot of teaching and a lot of teaching with members but it just doesnt seem like a whole lot will come of it while I am here. We have made a goal to contact 10 people before and after every appointment we have to hopefully find the elite of the Lord and help things out around here. 

I am starting to organize a program to teach english to help find new investigators in the area and work with the ward to do family nights and more activities together at the Chapel and it takes a lot of time and planning.  

I have started putting on a little weight and I know it is because the food here is some really good stuff and that it is a huge blessing o I am trying learn how to enjoy the taste and the good stuff but I am not sure you all know how hard it is to refuse good food. I mean it is me we are talking about and the sister either A: Guilt trip you into eating their food, or B: they beg you to eat more and if you dont they go right back to A and then you have a contstant flow of pattern ABBAABBAABBA and eventually you sacrifice wieght for your own peace of mind! ;) 

I MEAN WHAT A SACRIFICE! :P

I made cookies this week and everyone loved them at lunch and they were gone in a heart beat! The best thing is they all think that it is super hard to make them and they could hardly believe that I could fend for myself in the kitchen. I mean I know I am a boy and that I am an only child with only 19 years of age and that I am in a foreign country and that I am an American and in their minds we dont do anything and that I have never lifted a finger to work in my life. Luckily we popped the egotistical bubble with a cookie needle! YUMM!!!!

I want to thank all of you who read these and want you to know that I love you all very much and that I miss you and that all of you are special in my life and that you will all continue to be important.

READ THE SCRIPTURES

HAVE A QUESTION

THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU READ

THEN ASK GOD IF THERE IS ANYTHING MORE OR IF YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT CONCLUSION AND TO SEE IF THE SCRIPTURES ARE TRUE!

THEN SAY THANKS!

My self made quote for the week is that ATTITUDE is the difference between heaven and hell!
 
Atitude está a diferencia dentro os céus e o inferno!
Love,
Elder Hendrixson

No comments:

Post a Comment