Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, July 2, 2012

Anyways other than that this week has been good and really crazy! WE have adone a lot and a lot of walking and man can I just say that I miss being able to have nothing time! I mean we wake up get ready and study then the whole rest of the day we just talk to people non-stop and have a great time and it is really relieving when someone actually wants to talk to you because most people are just like, I dont know you and therefore you are dirt! Ya it stinks but I guess that i the life of a missionary (salesman). Then you have the fact that I absolutely hate that whenever we walk past some other churches, freaky fanatic meatings, they are doing all sorts of weird stuuff and it is stuffed to the gills! Why isnt our church stuffed to the gills! If people would just be open to our message they would see how wonderful it is!

My companion is going home on Wednesday and I will be recieving a new companion. WHo he is I have NO IDEA!! I hope he is a good one and that I am not going to want to beat his head in! I am grateful that I can keep going here in LAPA because I feel that there is a lot more work here that I have to do so I dont mind staying plus I already know the members and they love me as a general rule ;) and ya so I dont mind staying but it will be nice to have some new legs and some new things to learn from someone else! 

I want to wish all of you a Happy 4th of July and just to let you all know it will be about sixty degrees and beautiful here while you are all cooking but the sad part is that it is not a holiday down here so I am going to strut in my big red, white, and blue tie and be a patriotic American because I can! Luckily there will be plenty of fireworks because there will be a soccer game that night Corinthians vs. Boca in Argentina. 

I miss all of you and love you all and hope that you are doing well and that any of you who want to write me are more than welcome!!! 

Keep the flag waving at your homes and it will never fall because it is in our hearts!

Love the American way,
Elder Hendrixson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment