Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, December 17, 2012 Spreading a little Christmas Cheer

Ho ho ho ho hot!!! Yes I have never had a hot Christmas in my life!!!! I mean then you put all of the Christmas music and things that I like and relate to then try to put it into a language and a culture where about 0.00% of the people know what snow is. Yep so needless to say you can throw all the parties and put out the decorations but I still dont believe it! I mean it is like April Fool's day for a month so my new phrase is bah humbug and nobody knows what it mens so too bad for them! Christmas on the mission only means that you get to change up the message you give and the fact that people either feel bad for you or they try and throw a fruit cake at you! Yup they actually eat that brick of a thing! They do have one that is made of chocolate that is actually really good but of course they dont throw that one at you! I mean not even the dog will eat the fruit cake.

Other than that I have been playing Tom Sawyer all week long in our house! We live with two other Elders who lets just say are less than my rivals and more than annoying!!! So I started my usual I am tired of doing their stuff so I conned them into doing their stuff and my stuff by saying that I will cook and well they do the dishes and clean the kitchen, sweep the floor, and buy the food! What could be better? Nothing! I get to focus on the work and get to life why my headache goes away and when they keep me up at night I can just keep thinking over and over again, "THE JOKE IS ON YOU!" :) Yup I haven't changed much in this aspect.

We had an activity finally in the church that was very successful and got us some great references but I don't know if I will be staying here it is a very high likelyhood that I will be moving areas or my companion could be. One or the other so stay posted for the next fun part! :)

Love you all and make sure you treat all those you love with a CHRIST-mas like cheer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment