Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today we received a letter in the mail from Elder Hendrixson, with some pictures.  As soon as I get the pictures scanned I will add them to his page of pictures.  Here are some excerpts from his letter.


Thank you for sending me a package!  It was amazing to get one and thank you so much.  Whenever you get to sending another one I just want to make a request {these are just requests :] not necessities} for a few items - sorry for being so needy". 

He then went on to list some things he would like, such as writing supplies and more pictures. 

"I will be out in the field in just one week from now.  We went proselytizing yesterday and it was totally awesome!  I loved getting to talk to the people and the really cute girls :] .  They were very receptive but it was interesting to watch these people who knew who we were turn around and walk back into their houses or just avoid us completely.

The Brazilian people are so nice :] ... but it is interesting to see a big city and the range of rich - poor and how it seems to be a lot different than the states.

Tile and smooth, hard and durable flooring is all that is used here.  They don't use carpet at all.  I am glad to be able to hear from all of you.  I will send you a really good letter soon!  :]

Love, Elder Hendrixson


I love all of the smiling faces he puts in his letter, as I know these are from his heart and that he is truly enjoying the Lord's work.  If you have the time, drop him a quick note - it doesn't have to be long - he just enjoys hearing from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment