Sao Paulo North Mission

Sao Paulo North Mission
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Monday, October 8, 2012 - Can airplane tires make you fly?

Alright so lets get down to it! Conference was great!!! Not to mention for a missionary it is like a three day weekend so yahoo!!! :P

I dont have a whole lot to say but what I have to say is important.

1- I have a terrible key board again so i am beating the living "plastic" out of this thing!

2- I had my shoes re-soled this week and the guy put airplane tire rubber on the bottom and from what I have heard is that the rubber will last longer than the leather will and I am pretty sure that guy is right but it sure is weird not walking on a half moon! :D

3- We are having a lot of success in finding. No relly great stories yet but their should be some to come! We did find one less active family and we told them about conference and well they invited the whole neightborhod to watch it at their house so I am hoping for some really great references and some reactivation!!!!!

4- Life is great and my back has stopped hurting since I started sleeping in my hammock!!! Life is great and I am now 20 years old! HA can you believe it? I can't!

5- I love you all very much and wish you the best and hope that you will have a great week and that the Lord will bless you all!

Love,
Elder Hendrixson

PS If you ever think something that is asked of you in the church is without purpose go and read the story of Naman in 2Kings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment